Dot Dot Dot - Animated Dot Dot Dot - Animated

Awesomesauce

Who is this man and is he available for voicework? Seriously, that voicework was amazing.
My favorite part is the dramatic pronunciation of the world beacuase.

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

Awesome

This is pretty freaking sweet.
It's a really catchy beat, and your art is fantastic. Great animation, and a really good sense of color.

I love that you can see Helmaroc King bobbing his head in the background (until the barrel takes him out)

Saturday Morning Watchmen Saturday Morning Watchmen

Hilarious

That was pretty awesome. Scooby Bubastis kinda freaks me out, though.

Umm... the bit with Laurie and The Comedian is kinda sketchy, don't you think?
I mean... 'cause... you know.... Chapter 9....

Like Paper Cuts Like Paper Cuts

Pretty good, well thought out.

This was a pretty good movie. You did a really good job of creating an atmosphere.
I'm still confused about what the thing going around outside at night was supposed to be, or what purpose it was supposed to serve.
Also, I think the fact that she misses her boyfriend should have been introduced early on. (Or at least, we should be aware he exists and is not there)

Magic Putty Magic Putty

Excellent Animation

You did a really amazing job here. I'm really impressed with how well you blended the motion of the hand with the putty animation. Did you do all of that just in film editing?

Resident Evil For Retards Resident Evil For Retards

Pretty Funny

The artwork could be better, but it works for what you're trying to do. Overall it was pretty well done, but the delivery of some of the jokes could use some work. For example, they don't need to verbally explain that it's a horror movie stereotype, the "down the dark hallway alone with this little pistol" is enough. The voice work and recording is very well done and well-integrated. The preloader is entertaining and pretty difficult.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

mezmirizing

This animation is absolutely mezmirizing. I think I could watch it for hours. It has an excellent style, I love the weird, random world you created for this. The synchronization is just perfect. Did you make that song or did you get it from somewhere?

Rise of the MK: Part 4 Rise of the MK: Part 4

Excellent sprites

I really enjoyed the first two in this series for their dramatic tone, which just made everything all the funnier. 3 and 4 seemed a little too goofball for me. They're still really good movies, though. You do some truly excellent work with sprites. You make an overused medium associated with laziness look really good. And I love all of the little details you put in your animations, such as the pebbles Mario kicks up when he lands in the temple.

There she is!!! There she is!!!

Nice

Awesome animation, a cute and funny story, and music I can't get out of my head (which is a good thing here) all come together to make a really, really good movie. It would be nice if you could add a play button so that the movie doesn't start automatically in case somene is doing something else while waiting for it to load.

There she is!! step 2 There she is!! step 2